Wellbeing and Longevity
Helping individuals and the community to be healthy and live longer is part of our broader ambition at Precision Brain Spine and Pain Centre. Living a long life, free from the constraints of pain and other illness is what we are passionate about.
Most of us have a range of health concerns, for example:
- How can I reduce my risk of getting cancer?
- How can I avoid Alzheimer’s disease?
- How can I reduce my risk of heart disease?
- How can I lose weight and keep it off?
- What can I do to live longer?
At our Wellbeing and Longevity Centre, we adopt an evidence-based, scientific approach to these and other questions, and endeavour to provide a holistic package of advice and other services which are designed to help you live longer and with a better quality of life.
Our services include:
- Risk assessment: including cardiac, cancer, and dementia risks
- Lifestyle advice, tailored to your assessment and goals
- Nutrition and dietary guidance- not a program to lose weight in the short term, but constructive assistance to reduce your weight in the long-term
- Physical fitness: personal training, exercise physiology, and group classes to make you stronger, fitter, and more energetic
- Sleep service: poor sleep can be a cause and a symptom of other problems- we help you to work out what the problem is and try to fix it
- Memory clinic: there are a range of measures you can take to improve your memory. Our neurologists, neuropsychologists and other specialists are here to help with this
- Stress reduction measures: we teach you a variety of ways to reduce stress and live life in a more relaxed state
- Interpersonal effectiveness: our psychologists can equip you with advanced skills which allow you to interact with others socially and at work in a more harmonious and effective manner.